Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 2, 2012

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have to say that I thought this book was both interesting and well thought out. In the supernatural world the real world becomes obsolete. I say that, because the relationship between Jacques & Fane was immediate. He is a wolf as she is half wolf, and wolves fall in-love at a different pace than humans do. They basically imprinted - but female wolves are rare, and some jack-butt wolf was trying to claim her as his own. As her friend Jen would say "Oh, hell no." There had to be some drama, it isn't a good story without a little drama, right.



Jacques friends Jen and Sally... quick witted and smart mouthed, but all in all they love their friend. They don't want bad things to happen to her. Would you, if it were your best friend? I thought about when my daughter was a teen and her friends....well, they were like Jen and Sally. I wanted to strangle them half the time, but they were loyal friends.



I found POW a very good read for a young adult girl between the ages of 13-17 and they will swoon over Fane. Quinn gave us a great new twist to the werewolf world. Her Romanian was pretty good too. Now go read the story to find out why I said that!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment