Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Writer's Voice Blog Hop


Tour Co-hosts:
The Writers Voice is a multi author blog where prominent authors from around the web come together and share their thoughts on all things literary or otherwise. Here is a peek at our team of authors!

What’s your favorite way to procrastinate?



“Find guest authors for The Writers Voice, goof off with my pup and fiancĂ©, read (once I start I can’t stop until I have finished the novel) or work on premade cover art. I have a habit of using premade cover art as stress relief or when I get stuck on another cover for a client.”
–Emma Michaels

“Spending time on social media sites.”
–Raine Thomas



“I am addicted to several shows on tv - Vampire Diaries, The Following, Ellen, Revenge, Grimm, Rachel Zoe (although I think I’m over her), and HGTV (the Property Brothers are so adorable!). I sit and watch my DVR.”
–Devyn Dawson




“Lol, read of course”
–Quinn Loftis



“Looking at fashion blogs! I have a big weakness for them and I’ll surf the internet looking at my favorite blogs when I should actually be working.”
–Shana Norris



“My favorite ways to procrastinate are by watching Once Upon a Time and Revenge on Sunday nights.”
–Tanya Contois


“Too many ways I can do that.”
–Carlyle Labuschagne




“Youtube and facebook, lol.”
–Victoria Simcox



“Video games, hands down. If I’m not writing I’m most likely playing a video game on the Xbox. I could spend hours into the night playing something when I know I should be writing. It’s a bad habit, and I promise I’m working on it!”
–Michael Loring



“FACEBOOK!! Gah! If you ever see me on there, kick me off!”
–Frankie Rose



“Facebook and Netflix. Typically, I allow myself TV time after I release a book and start writing again within the next few weeks. But Facebook, or other social media can be distracting and such a time suck when I should be writing.”
–Brenda Pandos




“Reading, reading aaaannnd… reading!”
–Amy Maurer Jones



Thank you for reading!
We hope you will join us soon at
The Writers Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment