Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Beesential Body Wash Lavender and Bergamot




  • Bathe in a fragrant sea of calming Lavender and Bergamot
  • Natural Shower Gel for Sensitive Skin
  • Made in small batches with hydrating Coconut, Olive and Hemp oils while Aloe and Honey soften skin
  • Moisturizing, gentle Vegetable Glycerin
  • The best Natural Ingredients - Paraben Free, SLS Free, GMO free, Gluten Free, Alcohol free, PEG free - never tested on animals and Made in the USA. Beekeeper Made. Beekeeper approved.
MY REVIEW 5 STARS

This is a nice and calming body wash for anyone who has had a long day and needs to relax. It smells great with just the right amount of suds. You don't need to use a lot, it goes a long way. I love that it is all natural and non-irritating to the skin. The aroma isn't overwhelming either.  As a bonus they sent me a pack of lip balm. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is! I have a problem with dry lips and I'm forever looking for the magical one that lasts for more than 5 minutes. It is silky smooth, and I found I love the taste of it. My husband is addicted to lip balm, so I made him try it, he liked it so much he asked if he could have one of the three I got. I have already told a few people about the products. This is great! Buy your bottle here - https://www.beessential.com/natural-body-care/natural-body-washes/lavender-body-wash.html


No comments:

Post a Comment