Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Sterline Sonic ST-OR-T50 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush and Holder with Multiple Brushing Modes and 3 Replacement Heads



  • ADVANCED CLEANING TECHNOLOGY - With 31,000 brush strokes per minute, you are guaranteed to get a deep clean every time you brush. Finally say goodbye to stains and yellowing brought on by the foods you eat and the drinks you drink!
  • THREE BRUSHING MODES - Clean Mode, for everyday use; Soft Mode, great for anyone who has sensitive teeth and gums; Massage Mode, perfect to help stimulate gums and provide optimal oral health. For best results use with Sterline Sonic T50 Replacement Heads
  • TWO BUILT IN TIMERS - Automatic Timer, shuts the toothbrush off automatically after the dentist recommended two minutes of brushing; Interval Timer, a 30 second timer that allows you to clean all four quadrants of your mouth evenly.
  • COMPACT DESIGN - Has a sleek, compact design so it takes up minimal space in your bathroom and is not an eye sore!
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Each unit is individually tested and we stand behind it with a 2 year warranty

MY REVIEW 5 STARS
I have had my toothbrush system for a little over a week and have really found it amazing. I love that it has a 2 year warranty, so if anything happens, it will be covered. The first time I used it, I thought the first mode was a bit strong and tickled. After a day or so, I'm able to use that mode without any problems. I love the way it makes my teeth feel afterwards, just like I've been to the dentist and had my teeth polished. It comes with three replacement heads too.  The only thing I had to really get used to was how small the brush head is compared to my regular toothbrush. It doesn't matter because my teeth get very clean. This is under $30 on Amazon, and is worth every penny. 



No comments:

Post a Comment