Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sins of the Fallen


RELEASE 12/11/12
AVAILABLE TODAY!!!


I had the chance to ask Hunter from The Academy of the Fallen series to tell me about this book.  This is what he had to say:

Hunter

   I knew how much Kayla had changed over the past few weeks, but it was nothing compared to what I had seen in her from the moment we stepped into this place. The Kayla from before she learned about this world, was gone. She was already attached to some of their kind and I could see that she felt as if it was her responsibility to protect them all, the haunted and the fallen. She was starting to put them before her in every decision she made. It started sometime before we left the Academy where her father is in charge. After her incubus half-brother and his allies attacked the Academy, we managed to leave and take shelter here. Only, everything about this place is completely different. Many of the beings that live here have earned back the privilege of being full-blooded angels. Well, some say that is a privilege; others see it as a curse. Either way, the place itself had already started to become my very own curse. From the moment Kayla stepped foot in this place, I could see her change complete faster and faster. This Academy was giving her the confidence to be who she was meant to be, and deep down, I knew it was only a matter of time before I would no longer be needed in her life. It may sound selfish, but as Kayla started her journey to save those who were left behind, I was fighting for her. I was fighting to be worthy of a Nephilim.



Stalkertunity to find Daniele



Twitter @DaniLanzarotta
Facebook: www.facebook.com/academyofthefallen and facebook.com/authordanielelanzarotta


I had the chance to interview Daniele and have found she has no love for  jellybeans!


Interview Questions for Daniele
1.  Who is an author that you’d like to hang out with?
Besides the other YA at Heart authors (Devyn Dawson, Tressa Messenger, Crystal Cattabriga, and Natalie Star), probably Richelle Mead.

2.  What color jellybeans do you like?
*Hides* I don’t like jellybeans.

3.  What is your favorite mainstream young adult book series?
Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine.

4.  What is your favorite indie author YA book series?
Oh boy!  I can’t pick favorites here. *laughs*  Apart from series by the other YA at Heart Authors, I would say the Fallen Star Series by Jessica Sorensen.

5.  What is your writing ritual?
I mostly write at nights whenever everyone in the house is sleeping and I have to have music.  That is about it. 

6.  Why is that your favorite color jellybean?
I wasn’t kidding.  I really don’t like jellybeans.

7.  If you could be one character in your books, who would you be and why?
I’d be Kayla from Academy of the Fallen.  She is tough.  She fights for what she wants… and she gets to drive an Audi R8.  Well… whenever she isn’t at the Academy.

8.  What is your playlist for this book?

The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol
I will by Matchbox Twenty
Distance by Christina Perri
Burns it Down by Linkin Park
Fallen by Volbeat
Wait for Me by Theory of a Deadman
Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch
Give me Love by Ed Sheeran
Broken Arrow by Pixie Lott
I won’t give up by Jason Mraz
Tonight by Seether
Still Here by Superchick

9.  Who is your dream cast?
I always have so much fun with this question.  Here are a few of the main characters: 
Ashley Benson as Kayla, Steven R. McQueen as Hunter, Gerard Butler as Xavier, Chris Zylka as Benjamin, Julian McMahon as Mr. Daniels, and Kristin Kreuk as Stephaine.

10.  Your book is made into a movie, would you want a guest spot like Stephen King does?
*Laughs* No.  But I would want to be involved in the behind the scenes stuff… casting, etc.

11.  How long does it take you to write a full-length novel?
It varies.  I’m usually working on more than one at a time, but the average would probably be 2-3 months.

12.  What is your most neurotic trait?
Hmm. I don’t think I have one. *Laughs*

13.  What has been your favorite fan moment?
This is a tough one.  It was probably seeing readers plot against Kayla so they can have Hunter to themselves.

14.  What is your ‘writing attire’?
It depends on whether I’m writing at home, Panera Bread or at the beach. *Laughs*

15.  You’re on a roller coaster and you’re in the front car, what is your reaction?  Do you scream profanities or throw your arms in the air and squeal with delight?
I wouldn’t be on a roller coaster.  I’ll go on drop rides, but no roller coasters.

16.  Where can we stalk you?
www.danielelanzarotta.com
Twitter @DaniLanzarotta

No comments:

Post a Comment