Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 15, 2016

Review OakLeaf String Lights


Review of Oak Leaf String of Lights (Purple)



  • High quality -- Made from 30 of individual LEDs, these string lights have over 26 years of life span
  • Simple button cell power & heat insulated copper wire to ensure safe usage
  • Moldable Shape -- the copper wires are flexible and easily mold into any shape that you desire
  • Low consumption & Battery-operated - only 2 CR2032 batteries (included!!) are required to work. The batteries can last for 64+ hrs non-stop operating time, more with breaks.
  • 3 YEAR Warranty -- Any problem about our Oak Leaf mini led starry string lights ocurrs, please contact our support team for help. (If product fails to work due to running out of eletricity, please help yourself to change the batteries.)
My Review



I really like this set of lights. The purple is pretty and shows up well on my table. I use these to draw attention to my books when I'm at a book signing. They are copper wired so I can bend them to wrap around my books or whatever decorations I'm using for the event. I will say that most lights like these do go through batteries pretty fast. They're only used for book signings so they last longer for me. The lights don't get hot, so I don't worry about anyone accidentally getting burned if they touch them. Kids are notorious for trying to touch the lights.

These were sent to me for free in exchange of an honest, unbiased review. I'm not obligated to leave a positive review and I stand behind the 5 stars I give the lights. Thank you for allowing me to review them.





1 comment:

  1. There are many types and kinds of string lights for outdoor use. One type is the Battery operated string lights outdoor

    ReplyDelete