Follow Me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Lovies



My Lovies are a group of friends that had access to read and critique The Legacy of Kilkenny before it was published.  Each person was picked because they represent the types of people that are my target audience.

I fondly think of my Lovies as my crack... not as in the drug, or even my butt....    When I was a little girl my mom would ask how many Lovies I had.  She would grab my foot and pop my toes.  For every 'crack' of my toe it was a 'Lovie' and each 'crack' represented a friend.  She would say that is how many real friends I had.  So................ each one represents a crack in my toe.

My Lovies - Lorrie, Lacey, Lara, Ken, Elaine, Shaynee, Paris, Hunter - I have more but this is the group that had the most influence for the book.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment